Get a head start on you accomplishing your aviation dreams by joining the fully inclusive and exciting ATPL 360° program. Get up to 750 hours of theoretical training, as well as over 220 hours of practical training. This course is suitable for both PPL (A) holders and non-PPL (A) holders
with remote ground training
Of The Course
ATPL 360° Ground Training
Get your 750 hours of theoretical preparation with an instructor in a small group utilizing our effective tools such as state-of-the-art virtual classroom, assigned classwork, our brand new
e-learning with all study materials and aids, and access to the EASA testing database of your choice.
- Complete 650 hours of ATPL (A) theory with lectures, consultations, office hours, and Long Briefings
- Complete your ATPL (A) exams at your respective aviation.
ATPL 360 Flight Training
200 hours total time (including PPL time), out of which:
- 100 hours as pilot-in-command
- 20 hours of VFR cross-country flight time as pilot-in-command, including a cross-country flight of 540 km (300 NM) with full-stop landings at two aerodromes different from the aerodrome of departure
- 5 hours of night flying including one cross-country flight and 5 solo take-offs and 5 landings
- 5 hours on a complex airplane
There are 4 practical exams at the end of each module:
PPL (for non-PPL holders)
032 Flight Performance
040 Human Performance
061 General Navigation
070 Operational Procedures
091 VFR Communication
17 Years Old Minimum
You need to be at least 17 years old to enroll in Full-Time ATPL(A) Theory training.
To Be Proficient in The English Language
You need to be able to read, write, understand and speak English fluently.