Flying Academy’s global reach has given us the opportunity to expand our international community welcoming students from all over the world. Our dedicated training consultants are always available to help and guide our international students with services, assistance, and support.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
Provided are the Pilot Information Manuals for each of Top Flight’s aircraft, Weight and Balance sheets and other useful documents that will help you with your training.
- Corona airport has 3200 X 60 feet runway lengths
- No Control Tower allowing optimal use of training time
- 24 hours self-serve refueling service
- Located 1hr drive the city of Los Angeles
- Surrounded by controlled tower airports such as Chino, Riverside, Ontario, etc.
- The training area is within 15 NM radius from the base
- Opportunities to Practice Sidestep Approaches
- Airport Café located next to Flying Academy facilities
- Flying Academy owns its own maintenance facility which you can find in the surrounding hangars